Project Management Quiz
Use the keyboard arrow keys to move in the maze and press T or F to answer the questions.
Congratulations! You have successfully solved the maze.
Sorry, the time allotted for completing the maze has run down. Click the Restart button to play the game again.
1. Quality Control measurements are records of quality control testing and measurement, in a format for comparison and analysis.
2. Firm-fixed-price contracts have a pre-set price that the vendor is obligated to perform the work or provide materials for the agreed price.
3. Conflict Resolution is a process of Communications Management process.
4. Make-or-buy analysis is a technique used to determine whether a particular product can be produced cost-effectively.
5. Formal Acceptance by the client or sponsor of the project should be prepared and distributed during Performance Reporting process.
6. Stakeholders Analysis technique is used in the Communications Planning process.
7. Cost Estimating process is concerned with managing cost variances.
8. Cost Budgeting is used to measure and monitor cost performance of the project.
9. The staffing pool description contains characteristics of the required staff.
10. Precedence Diagramming Method is a network diagram uses nodes to represent activities and arrows to show the activity dependencies.